Interested in becoming a Thrive United Coach?
Thrive Co-active Coach – Job Description
Thrive Coaches work directly with local families to set goals and a create path to success. Ideal coaching candidates have expertise in one or more of the following five pillar areas: financial literacy, job skills, mental health, childcare, and quality of life.
Coaches receive professional training on the co-active coaching model, trauma-informed care principals, and motivational interviewing.
Bilingual coaches are needed.
• Identify prospective clients
• Complete client intake
• Communicate with clients to understand their goals and ambitions
• Assist clients to discover and overcome their barriers and set goals
• Assess the strengths of individuals and teach them to use them effectively
• Guide clients in learning to achieve their goals
• Help in the development of motivation and skills
• Provide coaching in effective budgeting and job advancement techniques
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of clients
• Keep records and documentation
• Refer clients to services that would help them survive and thrive
• Participate in required professional development training, and team meetings
• Respect diversity
• Experience in working with people (empathetic and understanding)
• Active listening
• Experience in developing personal plans and goal setting
• Ability to adhere to regulations and standards
• Ability to inspire and motivate
• Minimal supervision
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving ability
• Organizational Capacity- must have the technology and meeting space
For more information contact Crossroads United Way’s Community Impact Coordinator, Esra Heisey, at email@example.com or 574-295-1650